Thursday, November 26, 2009

As the first post, I hereby make this blog a blog about the insanity!
Maybe I'm making this too big, but first I would like to introduce myself.
I'm young, well, maybe just young enough. I love to write, play games (don't we all), make music, draw, practice martial arts, whack my brother over the head with a polypropolene sword, fight off the demons outside of my house, kill the big badguy at the end of the adventure, laugh uncontrollably when I cause pain, make others wish they were dead, and generally just have fun. The main thing that you need to know, however, is that I'm insane.
I also live in a pretty insane place. People making drama for themselves and others, me attempting to make music, write, and have friends whilst in this drama makes me a very tired youngin'. I know this might sound like a very adolescent teenage angst rant, but for the most part it's true. I do not like said drama, nor do I like to associate in it, but it finds me.
I'm also a nerd, playing video games for five hours any day I don't have my classes, and watching anime or TV for the rest of it. No, I am not a slug (my mother always says I am), I do practice my martial arts when possible, and try to practice my swordsmanship as well. As nerdly as I am, I do have a certain sense of pride when it comes to these things.

A while ago, I was on my computer (as always) when I noticed someone outside in my very thin backyard. I saw this guy, as thin as a stick, twirling aorund and making ridiculous looking swings and strikes with a polypropolene bokken (sword). He was swinging it around almost like the star wars kid if you know what I mean, and made himself look extremely stupid.
To my utter horror, I noticed this man to be my eighteen year old brother trying to be a samurai. I saw him do one more strike, lunging in the air at some unseen foe, and landing on his face.
I do admit that this was pretty hilarious, but it was probably just me. He picked himself up, looking extremely furious at somethi- oh, here he comes!

Let the stick be, for the dogs shall take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment